Terri Quinter, Transit Manager
$1.75 Regular Fare
$1.50 Reduced Student, Senior Citizen or Disabled Fare
$43 Regular Monthly Bus Pass
$35 Reduced Student, Senior Citizen or Disabled Fare
Children under 5 years ride FREE
1. There is no eating, smoking, or open containers permitted on the bus.
2. Each bus is equipped with a wheelchair lift and a bicycle rack.
3. Passengers must remain seated when the bus is in motion.
4. If paying the Reduced Student Fare, I.D. is required.
5. Drivers do not carry change, so correct change is required.
6. A passenger may catch the bus simply by waving at the driver to stop.
7. Service Animals are welcome.
Monday-Friday, 6:15am - 5:45pm
Saturday, 9:15 am - 4:45 pm
Closed on the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Fourth of July
Sign up for email updates.