Cardboard Recycling Program in Richmond
Curbside corrugated cardboard recycling requires:
- Distribution of separate specialized (96 gal) recycling container
- Participating residents must break down brown corrugated cardboard boxes to no larger than 17"x17"x36
- Boxes should be broken down and flattened before placing in cardboard containers
- Larger corrugated cardboard pieces (television, appliances, etc.) that are not broken down will continue to be accepted at the New Paris Pike landfill at the cardboard bin to be recycled
- Please remove all packing materials. Styrofoam to green Rosie Roller. Plastic film and bags to stores that recycle plastic grocery bags
Please complete a few questions so we can determine your level of interest of curbside cardboard collection and needs as we plan pick up routes.
Call Deborah Tevis at 765 983-7456 for questions about the cardboard recycling program and to receive a brown cardboard recycling container.