Joy Games South
LifeStream Services, Reid Health Alliance Medicare, The Leland Legacy, and Richmond Senior Community Center are excited to announce the return of what was formally known as the Area 9 Games for 2020! This revamped three days of fun filled activities has been re-branded as the JOY Games (Just Older Youth).
Those who are 55 and older can participate in activities including pickleball, corn hole, fitness classes, bingo, chair volleyball, golf scramble, fishing tournament and much more. Those interested in participating in this year’s JOY Games should follow the registration link below. Cost to participate is just $10 and includes as many activities that you’d like to participate in, as well as the opportunity to enjoy lunch, awards, and a t-shirt!
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. Keeping this in mind, we have set in place certain guidelines for our upcoming JOY Games in Richmond and Muncie/Yorktown. The following guidelines will be in place:
- Social distancing and masks will be required.
- Sanitizing stations will be available at each event.
- There will be a max capacity for participants per game.
- Day 1 and 2 of the events will be held outdoors with safe distancing.
- Some events are subject to cancellation depending on the case number and phase that the state of Indiana is in.
Those with questions regarding the practices in place at the JOY Games events may contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 765-759-1121 or email email@example.com.