Apartment Complex Service
Rose View buses are at the following apartment complexes at:
Cambridge Square and Rosewood Terrace:
Every half hour startin gato 10:35 a.m. through 5:05 p.m.
Merle Henderson Apts:
8:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:45 p.m. & 4:45 p.m. (No 8:45 a.m on Saturday)
Mobile Manor Mobile Home Park:
Ivy Green Apartments:
25 after the hour
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday - 6:15 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Saturday - 9:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. Sunday - Closed
Closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Bus Fare and Pass Information
Bus passes are:
- Regular monthly bus pass: $43.00
- Senior Citizen/Disabled bus pass: $35.00
- (Senior Citizen is considered 60 years of age, disabled must have physician's document)
- Student bus pass: $35.00
- Picture ID required for discount fare.
The bus passes are good through the 3rd day of the following month.
Monthly bus passes may be purchased at:
City Clerk's office at the Municipal Building
50 North Street Richmond, Indiana [Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.]
Bus fares are:
- Regular: $1.75
- Senior Citizens: $1.50 (over 60) (Fixed Route)
- Student: $1.50
- Disabled: $1.50
- Children under 5 years ride FREE
Service Animals and Bicycles Welcome.
Portable oxygen tanks are allowed.
This brochure is available in alternate formats upon request. (Open to General Public)