Unique shopping experiences await you in Richmond! You'll find small boutiques tucked into historic buildings, locally owned specialty shops featuring a wide array of unusual merchandise, Midwest-based department stores and national big-box stores. As a regional shopping destination, Richmond hosts a wide-variety of shopping options.
Specialty Shops / Boutiques / Antique Stores
Locals in the know gravitate to area specialty shops for unusual gifts, home decor and food stuffs and other treats. No matter if you're looking for a special toy for a favorite child, a hand-crafted piece of art, a one-of-a-kind antique, or a yummy treat, the staff at the Old National Road Welcome Center will be happy to help you find just the right specialty shop for your browsing pleasure.
- Downtown Richmond, Main Street, between 6th and 10th Streets, Richmond IN 47374
- Historic Depot District, from North 10th and "D" Streets to Fort Wayne Avenue, north to the railroad tracks, Richmond, IN 47374
- Old Richmond, South 5th Street, Richmond, IN 47374
- Richmond Square Mall, 3801 National Road East, Richmond, IN 47374
- Gateway Plaza, 4401 National Road East, Richmond, IN 47374
- Meijer Plaza, 2507 Chester Boulevard, Richmond, IN 47374
- Ravina Shopping Plaza, 3300 East Main Street, Richmond, IN 47374
- Richmond Commons, 3400 East Main Street, Richmond, IN 47374
- Richmond Plaza Shopping Center, 1801 National Road West, Richmond, IN 47374
- Richmond Village, 3726 East Main, Richmond, IN 47374
- Wal-Mart Plaza, 3413 East Main, Richmond, IN 47374