Recently Completed Projects... [Photos]
- Industrial Parkway & East National Road Intersection Improvements
- Sidewalks & Parking on North "B" Street between North 11th & 12th Streets
Upcoming Road Construction Projects...
Community Crossings Grant Projects
The Community Crossings Grant Program is 50/50 Matching Grant Program where 50% of the funding is provided by State of Indiana and the other 50% of the funding is matched by the City of Richmond. In 2016 the City of Richmond was awarded $948,073.63 dollars toward the following list of projects:
- Gaar Jackson Road - Complete road reconstruction from Round Barn Road going west 2,580 feet. (All of Gaar Jackson Road from Round Barn Road to Centerville Road is being rebuilt in conjunction with Wayne County and the Town of Centerville, Indiana. This 2,580 feet is the portion that is within City of Richmond limits.)
- Round Barn Road - Complete road reconstruction from 100 feet south of Gaar Jackson Road to 100 feet north of Industries Road.
- South "A" Street - Mill and Pave from South 37th Street to Garwood Road.
- Backmeyer Road - Mill and Pave from Henley Road to South 37th Street.
- Industrial Parkway - Mill and Pave from Toyota to Hodgin Road. Project also includes full depth reconstruction in many small areas of failed roadway.
- Hunter's Pointe Drive - Mill and Pave from Hodgin Road to dead end.
- Breckenridge Drive - Mill and Pave from Woodgate Way to 100 feet east of Barrington Ridge.
- Woodgate Way - Mill and Pave from Henley Road to cul-de-sac.
- South 19th Street - Mill and Pave from East Main Street to South "A" Street.
- Barrington Ridge - Mill and Pave from Breckenridge Drive to Hodgin Road.